First 48 hours
Do not use the reglazed surface for 48 hours after we are done. Absolutely nothing should be placed on the fixture, especially water.
First 7 days
- Do not lay soap, bottles, or any objects on the reglazed surface.
- Be sure the taps are closed tightly and are dry every evening.
- Clean the finish gently, only with water & soft sponge.
After 7 days - long term maintenance
- Do clean the surface with spray cleaners, or spray foam as Scrubbing Bubbles, Mr. Clean, Fantastik, Lysol and a cloth or moistened sponge and water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, as they will damage the finish.
- All chemicals must be kept away from the finish, acid-bearing compounds (drain openers, tile grout, etc.), which may stain, or mark the finish.
- Do not drop sharp or heavy objects on the finish, which may cause it to chip.
- Do not slice items without a cutting board on the reglazed countertops.
- Do not place rubberized mats or daisy stickers into the bathtub, as they will damage the surface when removed. Most mats will produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water.
- Leaky faucets must be repaired to protect the finish against the eroding action of dripping water, which may cause the finish to crack and wear out prematurely.
WARRANTY IS VOID AND DOES NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER WHO NEGLECT ANY OF THE ABOVE. DAMAGE TO THE FINISH DUE TO NEGLECT AS DESCRIBED WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER, AND NOT TOP REFINISHING.Download printable PDF here.