First 48 Hours After Reglazing
Do not use the reglazed sink, bathtub, or refinished surface for 48 hours after we are done. Nothing should be placed on the fixture, especially water.
First 7 Days After Reglazing
- Do not lay soap, bottles, or any object on the reglazed surface.
- Be sure the taps are closed tightly and are dry every evening.
- Clean the finish gently, only with water and a soft sponge.
After 7 days— Long-Term Maintenance to Your Refinished Fixture
- Do clean the reglazed surface with spray cleaners or a spray such as 3M® Scotch Brite® Stay Clean Scrubber, CRL® Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner, Formula 409® Multi-Surface Cleaner, Mr. Clean® All Multi-Surface Liquids, Lysol® Power Bathroom Cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles® Mega Shower Foamer Trigger, and a cloth, or moistened sponge and water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners as they will damage the refinishing.
- All chemicals must be kept away from the finish. Acid-bearing compounds (drain openers, tile grout, etc.) may stain, mark, or damage the reglazed surface.
- Do not drop sharp or heavy objects on the fixture's surface, as they may cause it to chip.
- Do not slice items without a cutting board on the reglazed kitchen countertops.
- Do not place rubberized mats or daisy stickers in the bathtub, on tile, or other surfaces, as they will damage it when removed. Most mats will produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water.
- Leaky faucets must be repaired to protect the refinishing of the surface against the eroding action of dripping water. This may cause the finish to crack and wear out prematurely.
WARRANTY IS VOID AND DOES NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMERS WHO NEGLECT ANY OF THE ABOVE. DAMAGE TO THE FINISH DUE TO NEGLECT AS DESCRIBED WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER, AND NOT TOP REFINISHING.
The name brands of "Scrubbing Bubbles", "Mr. Clean", "Fantastik", and "Lysol" are trademarks and/or business marks owned by their respective companies. These are mentioned merely as examples of known brands and we claim no ownership or affiliation.